Group Move Consulting and Project Management
Experience and knowledge based on 35+ years of managing Group Moves, large and small. From senior management consultations to the complete management over the duration of a move, contact us now if you need a fresh set of eyes and ears to review where you are, or a complete management of the project from start to finish.
Information Room Creation and Management
We help create information rooms and utilise our unique information room data and information display terminals. Our approach reduces cost, maximises information provision, enhances the employee relocation experience and engagement and ensures consistency and security of policy and other information for you, the employer.
Employee & Management Workshops and Facilitation
Numerous workshops are available to support delivery of the employee communications programme. A sample selection below:
- promoting the new area and coach tours
- area information packs
- presenting the full relocation programme and policy
- setting employee expectations
- general management workshops
- leadership team/department team worksops
- property finding, selling and renting,
- redundancy and outplacement programmes
- tailored workshops to aid management with their own relocation issues and planning
- move announcement and event management at both destination and departuire locxations
- policy development and research
- supplier selection and tendering management
- corporate video
- content management and creation and more
- new area recruitment and PR
- employee and family counselling and interviews.
Employee Communication Programmes
We support and create, turn key employee communication programmes: write, print, design, and distribute a complete Communications Programme, specifically designed for Group Moves, from the initial announcement to conclusion of the project.
If you want to avoid feeling tied down by the worries and risks of managing a Group Move, call our founder direct for a confidential and discrete conversation.
Call direct on 01635 917373 or email email@example.com.